Assess your overall well-being with this short quiz.
Rate yourself on a scale of 1 – 10 for each of the below areas. A score of 1 is bad/poor/neglected and a score of 10 is excellent/happy/content.
- Spiritual – your connection to something greater than yourself
- Mental – your overall mental health (depression, anxiety etc.)
- Emotional – your ability to connect with and manage your emotions
- Physical – your overall physical health (blood pressure, cholesterol levels etc.)
- Sexual – your overall sexual health (drive, intimacy etc.)
- Relational – the state of your relationships with family and friends
- Intellectual – your willingness to learn
A score between 1 and 6 for any of the areas:
It is worth investing some time and energy into these areas. Nothing happens in isolation, and the longer these areas are neglected/denied/rejected, the more likely others will become affected.
A score between 7 and 10:
You are obviously in a good space in your life.
Keep going, and make sure to take time to replenish yourself.
Remember – the foundation for all activity is rest.